Crossroads School operates as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization; therefore, gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by the law.The school accepts the following types of gifts:
- PayPal: By simply ‘clicking’ on the Donate button above, you can make a ‘One Time’ gift to Crossroads School through PayPal. No account needed.
- Cash: You may simply write a check payable to Crossroads School for the entire pledge or the school can pro-rate the gift over the school year or longer.
- Credit card: You can charge your gift to any credit card or authorize a monthly or quarterly charge to your account.
- Securities: Individuals may donate appreciated stock or mutual funds to Crossroads School. Such gifts can have significant tax advantages over cash. Crossroads School would be happy to provide more details on how to donate such a gift.
- Employer matching contributions: Many corpor
- ations will match an employee’s gift to a non-profit organization.
- Bequests: Crossroads School may be named in a last will and testament. This is a wonderful way to ensure future generations of children can receive the gift of academic and life accomplishment.
- Gift in honor or memory of an individual: Gift cards are a meaningful way to say “Happy Birthday” or “Season’s Greetings” to a special someone who has everything. An “In Memory of…” gift may also be contributed in the form of a classroom or bench.
For more information, please contact Mary Aviña, Marketing Coordinator, either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 713-977-1221.
Other Ways To Help