We welcome your interest in Crossroads School and look forward to working with you throughout the admissions process.
The following outline provides an overview of the steps for admission.
Please do not hesitate to contact Amy Levin, Director of Admissions,
at 713-977-1221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial contact-exchange of information between Crossroads School and parents.
- A tour and meeting with our admissions team is scheduled.
- Parents are then invited to bring their child to spend a day at the school.
- Parents are offered enrollment.
- Once enrollment forms are completed and enrollment fee is paid, the family is welcomed to Crossroads School.