We welcome your interest in Crossroads School and look forward to working with you throughout the application process.
The following outline provides an overview of the steps required to complete the admissions process. Please do not hesitate to contact the office with any questions or concerns at 713-977-1221.
- The process begins with an initial contact-exchange of information between the student’s parents and Crossroads School.
- The Director of School schedules a meeting and tour with parents.
- An information packet is given during the tour.
- Parents are then invited to bring their child to spend a half day at the school.
- Parents visit with the Director of the School after the completion of the school visit by the potential student.
- Parents are offered an enrollment packet.
- Once enrollment papers are filled out and $500 non-refundable enrollment fee is paid, the student can begin attending Crossroads School.